Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Gillette Venus Swirl

I've been using this razor for about a month now and I really like it. I love the way it looks I really like the clear teal color with a nice decorative handle. The handle has is plastic with silicone so you can grip it easily. So the little silver ball that is meant to increase the razors ability to bend, doesn't really do anything. It works the same as every other Venus razor I've tried. I don't really have any complaints because I still got a nice close shave. The blades have arip on them that allows you to shave without any shaving gel. This works pretty well but prefer using shave gel because I feel I get a closer shave. I like that all the Venus blades are interchangeable with the handles. If you decide these blades aren't for you, you can still use the handle with which ever ones you like. Overall, I am happy with this razor but it is equal to other Venus razors. I received this item to try for free from Influenster.#ChooseToSmooth

No comments:

Post a Comment