Wednesday, November 2, 2016

My daughter has two large dogs and they are very busy dogs.  To keep them busy and not so hyper in there smaller apartment she likes to provide them with items to keep them busy.  I received some Organic Bullysticks to review and I shared them with her.  The bag contains one pound of organic deer antlers.  They are chemical free which is a big plus for me.   One pound was a lot more than I expected.  There were a variety of sizes of antlers in the bag which I really liked.  I saved the smaller thinner ones for my 16 pound cavapoo Marley and I shared the larger ones for my daughter and her Pit Mix and Husky.  These are great for chewers,  they last so much longer than regular bones and are a lot healthier than raw hide.   My daughters dogs have been chewing the regularly and they haven't worn down much at all.  My cavapoo isn't a big chewer but she's has chomped on the smaller antlers when she has been bored.  If you tried deer antlers before you know how high they are at the pet store,  this definitely is a good value.  Recommend this to anyone who has a dog that loves to chew. 

No comments:

Post a Comment