Monday, February 15, 2016

LUFFY Giant Marimo Moss Ball x 3 pcs + 1 Free Nano

I love marimo balls. They are basically a round algae/moss ball. They are very easy to care for. They are nice decorative pieces in fish aquariums and also can be placed in vase or other decorative glass ware for decoration. I have seen some really cool terrariums made with marimos. Included with with purchase were 3 larger marimo balls and 1 small one. The larger ones are decent sized. I put 2 of them in a one gallon aquarium that I have a couple baby cichlids in. The smaller on is really small and I put that along with one of the other ones in a terrarium. Before putting them in my aquarium and terrarium I ran them under water and squished them a little. They floated for a few hours and then sank. I have had them a couple weeks and they are still looking healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment