Thursday, February 11, 2016

Sonixx BTX1 Kids Bluetooth Headphones

I have a blended family, at times we can have 5 kids in our home. Everyone seems to have some type of device, whether it be laptop, tablet, ipod, or phone. When you get all of them playing at once it can get pretty loud. To try to quiet things down I've been trying to have some headphones for them to use. These Sonixx BTX1 headphones have been a hit, they kids love that they they are wireless. These set came with a USB cord for charging, an aux cord if you want to use them corded. The ear pieces have controls for: volume, answer phone, forward, and back. They were very easy to pair with our devices. They are great size for kids, but they even fit my head comfortably. They are foldable so easy to store.  My only complaint is I wish they came with a carrying case.  

No comments:

Post a Comment