Saturday, March 5, 2016

Dry Dog Shampoo by Paw Choice

I have a cavalier spaniel/poodle mix and she needs a bath atleast once a week but it doesn't always happen. So some days she really stinks, but with busy schedules bath time doesn't come soon enough. I've tried some dog deodorant type sprays and I never really cared for the smell. This is a dry shampoo by Paw Choice. The bottle hold 8 oz of shampoo. Technically this not dry. It is a liquid that when it comes out comes out as a foam. It is a not a very dry foam, more liquidy. It smells really fruity. The smell is pretty strong, so a little goes a long way. I don't know if it really "shampoos" your dog or cat but it sure made my dog smell so much better. This is perfect for in between bath times. This is a natural product with no harsh detergents which is also a plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment