Saturday, October 24, 2015

I received the Infuze It Eastman Tritan Sport Water Bottle Infuser, 32 ounces Black for free and I absolutely love it.  I gave up pop 6 month ago and mainly drink water, but that gets boring. I've tried a few  other bottles but have not been really happy. I really like that this holds 32 ounces, the others I have tried held a lot less. It has a rubber grip on the side so it does not slip out of your hands. The lid is extra secure and I really like the sport bottle so you can drink right out of the bottle or it also can be easily poured into a cup. It's fall and along with fall comes flu and cold season.  I like that while I'm at work the flip top lid will keep the germs out but I can still drink out of it easily.  The instructions state to infuse for a couple hours to overnight in the fridge. My favorite fruit is watermelon, I usually put my watermelon in the basket and use a small rolling pin to small the watermelon a little to bring out the juice. I let it sit a couple hours and it's really good, I sip all day on it at the office. I've tried watermelon, strawberries and lemon so far. I recommend this for anyone who wants to cut some calories and is looking to live a healthier lifestyle.  At $12.99 it is a great value.



No comments:

Post a Comment