Tuesday, October 27, 2015

TastyKake Minis





 I received a box of Reese's Peanut Butter Mini Cupcake as a member of Influesnter.  I was really excited to try these out.  I have seen TastyKakes brand in the store but have always stuck to hostess products.  They came packaged in 8 packs of 3.  I really like them packaged like this, its quick an easy for my daughter to grab them as a snack.  

These are mini cupcakes with a cream filling. I like peanut butter and I like Reeses but these were to sweet for me.  I was only able to eat one of them and needed a glass of milk to go with it.  My teenage daughter on the other hand loved them and suggested I keep them on hand.  I may buy these for an occasional snack. I don't think they will be a staple because of the sugar content. 

No comments:

Post a Comment