Thursday, November 5, 2015

Arazallia Color Care Set


I have used Arazallia hair mask in the past and really like it so I was excited to check out this set.  I was surprised how well this set was packaged.  It is like the gift sets you see at Christmas time. I color my hair regularly to hide the gray and keeping the color vibrant and minimizing dryness is very important to me. This set help to keep the color vibrant and it also help fix the damage done to dying.  It helped keep my hair look healthy, shiny and soft. It also smells great!!! I love products that contain Argan Oil, they are so good for your hair. I have thick, long hair and it did not leave my hair greasy looking at all.  I used the hair mask a little longer than it stated.  I have dry scalp issues and Tea Tree Oil, Argan Oil, and Jojoba oil is very helpful with the dryness. This is a really nice set and I recommend it to anyone with dry or damaged hair.  

Sizes are: 
Shampoo and Conditioner: 11.6 oz Bottles
Hair Mask: 8.45 oz Jar

Find it at: Arazallia Co

No comments:

Post a Comment