Monday, November 2, 2015

Annie's Pooch Pops



My cavapoo Marley is my buddy and just like my kids I like to make sure she is eating healthy.    I've heard so many horror stories about snack made out of the US harming dogs. I love that Annie's Pooch Pops are all natural and made in the USA.  My dog also has a sensitive stomach so all natural is always good for her. 

 My dog also has a sensitive stomach so all natural is always good for her. 

This box of treat is in a cute box a "happy meal" for dogs.  The box had doggy fries, a burger, and several cookies. Such a cute box that would make a great gift for any dog owner. 


Annies Pooch Pops also carries Holiday dog cookie with yogurt on them and Annie's Doggie Fries which were both a hit with my fur baby.

.

  Marley loves them and I feel good about giving them to her.


 You can find them at:
Annie's Pooch Pops
Amazon



I received products for free from Annie's Pooch Pops for my honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment