Thursday, November 5, 2015

Sound Intone HD30 Stereo Lightweight Folding Portable Headsets


Sound Intone HD30 Stereo Lightweight 

Folding Portable Headsets


I have a blended family, and when the house is full it can be quite loud in our small place.  The kids spend a lot of time on the computer, cell phone, and on Kindles.  When all that is going on at the same time I want to pull my hair out.  I thought that these headphones would be great to minimize some of the noise.  



These headphones are very nice.  I really like the fun color and the fact they can be followed up for easy storage.  They have a removable cord which I really like because it can be replaced if it wears out. The sound is sharp, good bass, no distortion when turned up and they block outside noise when you have them on. I did not test out the mic, because I don't plan on using the headphones with my phone. They fit comfortably on me and the kids, a little tight on my husband. There's also a mic on the cord, as well as a remote to pause your music.  It has a 3.8 mm jack which fits with most of the devices we have.  So much better than earbuds, a great value at: $16.68

You can find them at: Amazon





















I received this product at a discount for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment