Sunday, January 31, 2016

Peter Cottontail Soy Candles


 Sugar Creek Candles has made me a fan. This is the second candle I have got from them. I love the whimsical themes on their labels. This Peter Cottontail candle smells really good, it smells like clean linen to me. It is ivory in color and comes in a thick glass jar with a tight fitting lid. Thick enough that if it get knocked over it will have less chance of breaking. It is a little over 4 inches tall and about 3 inches wide. This candle is made of soy which burns longer and cleaner.These candles have burn time of 75 hours. Filled my living room with aroma within about 15 minutes. This is would make a great gift, and it perfect for spring. Also this is an American made product, and I love supporting American businesses. I received a discount on this product for my honest and unbiased review. I did not receive any compensation from the company for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment