Friday, January 1, 2016

Premium Quality Stainless Steel Measuring Spoon Set of 5 Measuring Spoons + Egg Separator

Premium Quality Stainless Steel Measuring Spoon Set of 5 Measuring Spoons + Egg Separator



I've been needing some new measuring spoons, so when I receive these free in exchange for a review I was pretty happy.  I was surprised when they arrived because they were so much nicer than I expected. They are very heavy duty spoons made of 18/8 Stainless Steel. They are engraved in US and metric measurements. 

The set includes: 1/4 tsp (1.25 ml), 1/2 tsp (2.5 ml), 1 tsp (5 ml), 1/2 tbsp (7.5 ml), 1 tbsp (15 ml ). I really like that they are engraved, you don't have to worry about the measurements marking wearing down.  My last plastic set had the size stamped on and they wore off, when my daughter needed to use them she always had to ask me which was the correct spoon.  These spoons have silicone grips on the handles with make them easy to hold. Each handle has a different bright color and are held together by a ring. I like the bright colors on the handles because they make the spoons easy to find in your kitchen drawers. 

Also included in an egg separator, I haven't tried it yet as I haven't had a need. This is a nice set and would make a good addition to your kitchen supplies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment